Integrating Rewardful is a quick way to set up affiliate and referral programs with Checkout Page. We automatically track referrals, commissions and adjustments for any billing event changes such as downgrades, upgrades, free trials, cancellations and refunds.
Each person that signs up to your program will receive a personalized dashboard where they can create and manage their affiliate links, stats and see their success.
To set up the integration:
- Create a Rewardful account
- Connect your Stripe account
- Create your first campaign
- Grab your Rewardful script from Step-1 on the Code integration page (Note: you don't need to add Steps 2 or 3, as Checkout Page injects these for you).
- Paste Rewardful's step-1 script in the
Third party analyticssection in your Checkout Page dashboard (click on Edit for your page > Settings > Third party analytics).
- Back in Rewardful, click on Setup Complete and Confirm installation. It will open your site in a new tab, go ahead and close it and Refresh the Rewardful page. You should see a confirmation message.
You're all connected and can start inviting affiliates. 👍
Important: this will only enable you to have affiliates send customers directly to your Checkout Page hosted page. If you want affiliates to be able to send traffic to your homepage or other pages on your site, you'll need to do the following steps below
Adding Rewardful's tracking to the remainder of your site (non-Checkout Page pages)
- Grab your Rewardful script from Step-1 on the Code integration page. You'll need to include this script in the
<head>section of every page on your site.
- Inside this script, you'll need to add our
data-domainsattribute, which allows you to track across different root domains (your site => checkoutpage hosted page). It'll look something like this:
<script data-domains="your-domain.com, checkoutpage.co" data-rewardful="<API-KEY>" src="https://r.wdfl.co/rw.js" async></script>
- Ensure to replace
<API-KEY>with your own API key from the integration page.
- Ensure to replace
your-domainwith your root domain.
For more details on our cross-domain tracking, review this article.