Now that you’ve successfully installed Rewardful, you should set up a landing page for your new affiliate or referral program.
The purpose of this page is to explain how your affiliate program works and builds excitement with potential affiliates, partners, and influencers.
For example, “When you sign up as an affiliate, you’ll get a unique link that you can use any time you refer our company. When someone clicks on your link and makes a purchase within [INSERT COOKIE DURATION] days, we’ll pay you [INSERT COMMISSION RATE]% in commission [RECURRING FOR THE LIFETIME OF THAT CUSTOMER].”
On your landing page explaining your referral program, don’t forget to include:
- How the referral program works (keep in mind some folks may not have participated in a referral program before)
- Commission % or Reward
- Duration of Commission (ie. recurring, one-time, first N payments, etc.)
- Example calculation or table to show how much they’ll make – makes it feel more
- Ideas for promoting their referral link
- Terms and/or fine print (example: http://affiliates.depositphotos.com/terms or https://friends.getrewardful.com/terms)
- Chat or email contact for pre-sign up questions (FAQs)
Landing Page examples:
- Podia: https://www.podia.com/refer-a-creator-program
- Hunter: https://hunter.io/affiliate-program
- Close: https://close.com/partners/
- Circleboom: https://circleboom.com/affiliate-program
- AnswerThePublic: https://answerthepublic.com/pages/affiliates
If you don’t have time, here’s some tools you could use to make a quick landing page:
Note: we’ll build landing pages into Rewardful in the future, but the above approaches are great solutions in the interim.